.

I'm a Girl Watcher... Here Comes One Now!

>> Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photobucket

Image Source: Copyright 1959 by Bonanza Publishing Co., Inc

It's officially February, people! In honor of the month of romance, I'm offering up some of my favorite vintage smut, Girl Watcher Magazine. Okay, so it's not real smut. It's more like a super sexualized Mad Magazine, with text so offensive and perverted that it's comical. I laughed my ass off the first time I saw the cover of the issue above, and promptly made it my desktop background at the office where I used to work. Unfortunately, I've come to the conclusion that Volume II might actually be the last published issue which is a total bummer because I'd love to own a copy. I'm the type of person that hopes it will rain hard enough to rinse off my car so that I don't have to pay $10 to wash it, but I would totally drop too much money outbidding a bunch of other weirdos on eBay for a copy of this. A girl can dream.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Matt February 2, 2012 at 8:13 AM  

Oh fuck yeah.
Those are what butts are supposed to look like. That's not what boobs are supposed to look like, but oh well.

Couple questions though:
Is rubbing your privates on a tree branch erotic? (Girl on pg. 16) Does it feel good?

Are those waffles on that girl's face? (Page 47)

Kara McKenzie February 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM  

Answers to your questions:
1. (a) To some? (b) Probably not.
2. I believe they're stamps. The caption reads, "And then she kissed me , and cooed, "Green stamps, Mister?"

My personal favorite is the barefoot field girl's facial expression.

Kathryn February 3, 2012 at 8:58 AM  

this is so brilliant. thank you. i love "more about collecting pretty girls".

Aya Smith February 9, 2012 at 11:36 PM  

Look at the tits on those girls! That was about as crass as I'll ever go... but they deserve it. LOL.

Hugs,
♥ Aya

Amber February 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM  

That first girl in the yellow sweater looks similar to how I imagine I might look if I fell headlong into a bucket of bleach while trying to smuggle some traffic cones in my blouse. scary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...