.

Taking the Plunge: Bianca Jagger Style Inspiration

>> Thursday, January 12, 2012

Photobucket

Winter makes me want to do crazy things. There is a below zero wind chill outside, and I suddenly have an extreme urge to throw away all of my sweaters, scarves, and heavy coats in favor of cut-down-to-there anything. Unfortunately, January 2012 in Indiana is not January 1978 in Studio 54, and I am not Bianca Jagger. I can't call Roy Halston Frowick up on the phone for a custom made jumpsuit, although it is taking every fiber of my being not to click "bid now" on a white YSL suit, cover my body in bronzer, and ride a white horse all the way to a warmer climate.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh Bianca... so gorgeous, so smart, so stylish. Why Mick two timed you with Jerry Hall, I have no idea. What an gigantic dummy.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Aya Smith January 12, 2012 at 11:37 PM  

She is amazing!!! I love her glamorous, aloof style... even if she was all drugged out! lol!

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

Matt January 13, 2012 at 5:50 AM  

yeah great post. I'm not much of Jerry Hall fan either.

Sarah January 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM  

I'm not a Jerry Hall fan, either. Haha! I do love Bianca. I could never be bold enough to pull off her lovely outfits, lol. :]

Amber January 18, 2012 at 11:02 PM  

scandalous! Such a beauty.

Amber January 18, 2012 at 11:02 PM  

also, which YSL jumpsuits are you looking into procuring?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...