.

Ice Cream for Lunch

>> Wednesday, October 5, 2011


Silk Scarf: Thrifted
Cat Eye Sunglasses, Belt, & Necklaces: Pitaya
Top: Thrifted 1980s Vintage
Jeans: Levi's
Mossimo Flats: Thrifted

It's been SO BEAUTIFUL these past few days! Nearly eighty degrees and blue skies which is bizarre for October in Indiana. It's so nice that after I got off work, I hoofed it over to our local ice cream place for a gigantic hot fudge sundae with hand whipped cream. How can something so good be "bad"? I obviously feel the same way about black and white stripes. The weather has had me dressing like I'm on vacation on the French Riviera. If only it could stay like this all year. A girl can dream.

2 comments:

lapetiteblonde October 5, 2011 at 10:25 PM  

love ypur necklace!!
kisses=)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

Catherine @ Not Dressed As Lamb October 6, 2011 at 4:05 AM  

I love the top and necklace together! Our weird but gorgeous hot weather in England is over - it's raining and cold now so back to normal! Make the most of your summer wardrobe while you can!

(Did you see my reply about the white nail polish btw? White by Barry M :)

Catherine x
www.notdressedaslamb.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...