.

Fancy Feet

>> Wednesday, October 12, 2011



I spend a lot of time on Etsy. A LOT OF TIME. More time than I even want to think about. Because of this, I feel like I've become sort of numb to the many lovely items that are offered on the site, much like I'm numb to the many cute separates that come in at the boutique where I work. "Another cute shirt! Another adorable bag! Oh, the malaise!" It's rare that I find something that really peaks my interest, but this morning, I stumbled onto Roni Kantor Vintage. The product photos are so whimsical and fun, and the products, vintage inspired heels and flats, are all just so perfect in their edited fabulocity. They seem to be the type of shoes that you would wear for years. Not too trendy, not too boring, not too wacky... just wonderful. *Drool*

4 comments:

Martina October 12, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

ohhh and sooo beautifully photographed1 love the colors against the green turf...thanks for the link:)

lapetiteblonde October 13, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

oohh!so nice!!
www.lapetiteblonde.com

thestyleflux October 13, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

Those are really nice shoes, so chic!

Kaye
Fashion Blogger
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

HI. I'm Julie. The Stalker. October 24, 2011 at 6:37 AM  

Great etsy find. And I'm totally glad to meet a fellow stalker!

http://www.etsystalkers.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...