.

On the Fringe

>> Saturday, July 9, 2011



Last night the guy and I stayed in and watched Bedazzled (1967) on Netflix Instant. I was a bit leery at first due to that awful remake featuring one floppy haired Brendan Fraser. Fortunately, I gave it a chance, and not only was I totally charmed by Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, I was awestruck by a certain fringed bikini worn by the always uber-sexy Raquel Welch. Welch plays a minor part with a terrible accent, but due to the sparkly waterfall cascading from her nether regions, she pretty much stole the show in my mind.

3 comments:

Niftic Vintage July 11, 2011 at 5:47 AM  

Welcome to the Vestiesteam! Wonderful Blog!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/NifticVintage
http://nifticvintage.blogspot.com/

The Cat Hag July 12, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

That bikini is crazy fabulous, only Raquel Welch would have been able to carry it off to such perfection. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Emma (My Vintage) July 19, 2011 at 7:57 AM  

That bikini is fantastic!

Love the blog too!!

Emma
My Vintage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...