.

Fashion Picanteria

>> Wednesday, July 27, 2011



I'm in the process of moving into a new place which means that I'm in the process of purging half of my still bulging closet which means that I'm in the process of procrastinating by looking at random street style blogs for inspiration regarding how to pair up what I have left in new ways. Phew! What a sentence! Anyhow, I've found quite a few young ladies overseas who have what I feel is a fabulous sense of put together-ness with just the right amount of quirk. From one, I find another... and another... and another. This follow the leader style of stalking led me to Fashion Picanteria. I found the 22 year old on Lookbook, and have since fallen in love with her blog. She resides in the Czech Republic, but even though I can't understand most of the text, the pictures tell their own stories. I highly recommend you czech it out... sorry, I had to.

2 comments:

Be├íta July 27, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

Thank you! :))

Rosaspina Vintage August 3, 2011 at 5:56 AM  

Oh my goodness!!! I was admiring your pictures and then... O_O!!! For a second I thought it was my Julius in the last one :D Our cats look absolutely identical! See :) http://rosaspinavintage.blogspot.com/2011/05/spring-favorites.html
Have a lovely day darling!
Ale
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...