.

Acid & Baby & Dove

>> Tuesday, July 19, 2011


MAC Pigments Chartreuse, Clear Blue Sky

I'm very much a neutral color person when it comes to getting dressed. My closet consists of a whole lot of black and grey, some white, and a sprinkling of the ever so daring military green. It might just be that it's summer, but lately I've been jonesing for some color. Of course, it can't just be any color. It has to be a palette that goes beyond wrong, and settles in that somehow right territory. So here it is. Let me introduce you to my new friends: baby blue, acid green, and dove grey. It kind of just... works. What's your favorite color combination this summer?


Clockwise from top right: Lark Vintage $99, Pinguim $75, Small and Mousey $34, Bless That Dress $28, The Aurora Vintage $26

2 comments:

Aya Smith July 23, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

These colors DEFINITELY work. They are on the same color spectrum, just like how pastels work together and jewel tones work together. I personally love almost any color... but I too have a limited wardrobe, and a difficult time combining colors when it comes down to the execution :( *sniffle*

♥ Aya of Strawberry Koi

Nikki July 24, 2011 at 3:04 AM  

They sure do match! Love it! The necklace in this outfit is so pretty, I would love to have it ^^

Loves, Nikki

Blog: The Ginger Diaries

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...