.

Hello there...

>> Sunday, June 5, 2011


Jayne Mansfield 1956

My name is Kara, and I have a vintage problem. If it's old, I want it. If it fits, I need it. If it doesn't fit, I grab it anyway. People have hinted that a girl can only have so many fur stoles and sequin capes. Pah-shaw, I say! As you can guess, this has led to quite the collection, and in turn, quite the storage issue. I really had no choice but to start selling... at least the items that I couldn't use myself. I had rescued them, but for what? To sit in my poor abused closet?

When I started selling, I was 19 years old with no sense of what I would be doing in 5 years. Little did I know, that hobby shop would take over my house and my life. At 25, I felt it was time to take things a little more seriously and give this whole she-bang the blood, sweat, and tears it deserves. So here she blows: sleeker, cleaner, and a little less jumbled. I'm chained to it now, and I have a lot of big ideas for this little baby. If you'll have me, I'd be happy to have you along for the ride.

Hugs,
K

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...